idnkit-2.0 released

Yoshiro YONEYA yoshiro.yoneya at jprs.co.jp
Thu Jul 15 16:26:14 CEST 2010

Dear all,

I'm very pleased to announce that JPRS has released idnkit-2.0 which is
an implementation of IDNA2008, and it provides features IDN encoding
conversion tool and APIs for application software.

The idnkit-2.0 is available from following URL:
<http://jprs.co.jp/idn/index-e.html>

The idnkit-2.0 implements IDNA2008 RFCs to be published as RFC 5890-5894,
and also mapping methods specified by draft-resman-idna2008-mappings and
Unicode Technical Report #46.

I hope that the idnkit-2.0 is useful for IDN zone administrators, IDN site
administrators, and IDNA2008 protocol designers.

Please feel free to give your comments about the idnkit-2.0 to following
e-mail address:
<mailto:idnkit-info at jprs.co.jp>

Regards,

--