Recent poll on "mapping" document

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Thu Feb 18 01:51:07 CET 2010

Attached/below, see the results of the recent query regarding the most
recent "mapping" document.

It does not appear that the WG is eager to pursue additional
alternatives to publishing as a non-normative document.

The relatively modest response suggests to me that the WG (which at
one time seemed to have over 100 participants),
has little energy or interest in further deliberation on mapping. If
this is judged by some not to be "rough consensus"
it is probably as close to it as we are likely to come.

Vint