I-D Action:draft-faltstrom-5892bis-01.txt

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Fri Dec 24 03:47:19 CET 2010

> On 22 dec 2010, at 23.50, Kenneth Whistler wrote:

>> In addition to that, I have a couple of other comments on
>> the document.

>> B. The first statement in the introduction contains two
>>    grammatical errors, and also a mistatement of fact.
>>    Please correct it to:
>>
>>    RFC 5892 [RFC5892] specifies an algorithm that is based
>>    on The Unicode Standard [Unicode5.2] and which defines
>>    a derived property value.

The last sentence is still grammatically incorrect or at least very
confusing. Either make it:

RFC 5892 [RFC5892] specifies an algorithm that is based
on The Unicode Standard [Unicode5.2], which defines
a derived property value.

or make it:

RFC 5892 [RFC5892] specifies an algorithm that is based
on The Unicode Standard [Unicode5.2], and defines
a derived property value.

Regards,   Martin.

#-# http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp   mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp