IDN in the news

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Tue Oct 27 09:14:45 CET 2009

Most of the time I read press articles about subjects I know well, it
ranges from mostly hopeless to totally hopeless. It's both that
journalists have to write about a very wide range of subjects and that
they try to cut corners (with or without realizing it) to make the story
easy to read for the average reader and to increase its "news" value.

Regards,   Martin.