AW: Formal submission of our documents to AD

Georg Ochsner g.ochsner at revolistic.com
Tue Oct 6 16:40:17 CEST 2009

I agree with Martin below! Further I don't think that registries that would not bundle could implicitly be considered as "untrusted". (BTW There are other alternatives for registries just like grandfathering.) As Martin said, especially in the future - the more IDNA2008 spreads - there will be many cases where the ss / ß versions of a domain name may point to different websites without any problems at all - one could rather say it's even an advantage... And to fight phishing and/or typos at this point is in my eyes neither necessary nor efficient.

Best regards
Georg