[Gen-art] LC review: draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-06.txt

"Martin J. Dürst" duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Tue Oct 6 03:11:40 CEST 2009

I agree with what Ken has said below, for domain names. However, the
Bidi document and its rules may be of value to the IETF and others in
other contexts. In particular, I'm thinking about IRIs. For such cases,
it is much better if CS stays as allowed, because IRIs might allow some
CS characters in some places.

Regards,   Martin.