[Gen-art] LC review: draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-06.txt

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Mon Oct 5 21:47:51 CEST 2009

Yes, this change occurred between bidi draft versions 3 and 4, and is
due to Mati's proposal. I believe he came up with that suggestion
based purely on the bidi criteria (grouping, uniqueness), and not
based on what was allowed/disallowed in the Table draft.

I think it's OK to leave CS in there, even if the Table spec excludes
all of them in the current version of Unicode. Future versions of
Unicode might introduce new CS characters that we want to allow in
IDNs, though that seems unlikely.

Erik