[Gen-art] LC review: draft-ietf-idnabis-bidi-06.txt

Andrew Sullivan ajs at shinkuro.com
Mon Oct 5 18:14:15 CEST 2009

On Mon, Oct 05, 2009 at 10:04:38AM -0600, Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> For those who would like to review this document set, what would you say
> is the best order in which to read them?

For the normative documents, I found them easiest to understand by
reading protocol first, then defs, then bidi, then tables (you don't
actually need to know what's in tables to understand the rest, as long
as you understand _that_ tables is going to govern what's ultimately
allowed).  This may be how I came to it, however, and I suspect
protocol is totally opaque if you haven't read defs first.

Mappings and rationale sort of stand on their own, although rationale
may be useful as an introductory document to someone who doesn't know
what any of this is about.

Andrew Sullivan
ajs at shinkuro.com
Shinkuro, Inc.