patrik at frobbit.se
Wed Nov 25 08:43:42 CET 2009
On 25 nov 2009, at 08.14, Martin J. Dürst wrote:
> I was looking for a short summary. I'm sorry to ask you to do some work, but it seems to be easier for you to make a short summary rather than for many of the readers on this list to make a summary separately, first because you could share it with us, and second because you have done the edits, and so are more familiar with what has changed.
- Update from Unicode 5.1 -> 5.2
- Change IANA considerations section in the direction IANA have asked for
- Change of the Security considerations section so that there are fewer indirections
- Removal of the word "approximately" in one location
- Changes to formatting in two places so that the document passes IETF id-nits
- Review of new IPR language and requirements
I think that was it.
More information about the Idna-update