I-D Action:draft-ietf-idnabis-mappings-00.txt

Marie-France Berny mfberny at gmail.com
Tue May 26 04:48:06 CEST 2009

Dear @larges,
the text of this Draft can now be found and printed at
http://wikidna.org/index.php?title=IDNA_Mapping.

My _personal_ comment - JFC is probably still unavailabe before one or two
days - is that Pete sticks to his position and places mapping on the user
side. This should be compatible with the much more architectural
france at large proposition.

Guys, we can now help JFC finalize our Draft. Tank you Pete!.
Marie-France Berny.