Protocol-12

jean-michel bernier de portzamparc jmabdp at gmail.com
Sat May 9 01:51:18 CEST 2009

Dear friends,

1. please note that http://wikidna.org/index.php?title=IDNA_protocol has
been updated with the new text.
2. so far, it appears there still are some ambiguities.
3. the text does not address our two difficult topics:
    - where mapping could/should/must occur
    - support of French syntax.

Have a good WE.
J-M Bernier

-----

2009/5/9 JFC Morfin <jefsey at jefsey.com>
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-idnabis-protocol-12.txt>Dear
John,

We have started analyzing the text.  Before committing we need to see the
rationale and Pete Resnick's announced Draft. This is a Bank holidays in
France ... . So, we agreed to relax our Internet PLUS work for one day or
two.

But  our two main points are not discussed yet (mapping/where and French
language support).
I think we also need to know the comments of the ASIWG.