consensus Call: TATWEEL

Ebw ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Sun Mar 29 17:51:47 CEST 2009

Martin,

Thank you for your thoughtfull reading. The multi-level or descending
interactions, as well as the descending baseline, are what I want to
make certain we are not accidently making difficult.

I've not yet contacted Milo, though I've reviewed his, and Butros'
works to expand my understanding of the problem, for which we have to
leave the code points minimally necessary.

Eric

Sent from my iPhone, painfully.