Change requests to the table document -- pass them to me please!

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Tue Mar 24 18:03:49 CET 2009

I made a statement at the wg meeting this morning claiming I have not
seen any comments on the -tables- document the "the last 5 months",
and that I was a bit disappointed on that as I have the feeling given
the discussion on the mailing list in fact discuss many things that
are related to the document.

I checked my email archive, and I can see that I have got one comment
and request of a change from Mark Davis, last weekend, regarding the
formatting of the lists of individual codepoints (specifically
Exceptions), and I agreed on trying to make things more clear.

I also see that the last round of large changes was made end of
December 2008, which is not five, but three months ago, but between
then and now, I can not see more change requests.

Mark, you said you have sent requests for changes that you have not
heard back on...if so, of course I have made a mistake, and I urge you
to resend those change requests.

Mark also pointed out that we have no implementation of the regular
expressions. I do have a 50% implementation already, and so far I see
no problems with it. I hope to be ready this week, and will most
certainly be ready before last call of the document (specifically as
slow as this wg moves forward ;-) ).

That people have not read the tables document lately because of larger
issues being discussed in the wg I completely understand, but...I hope
like everyone else that things will be better shortly.

    Patrik