Tatweel

Alireza Saleh saleh at nic.ir
Fri Mar 20 12:00:27 CET 2009

I don't see why we should not just let the registry have the authority
to do this? If you want to disallow this at the protocol level, you
should also consider  disallowing the Low rise 'U+005F'  and
Hyphen-minus U+002D because these have also the same shape as Tatweel
specially when they come in between of non-joining characters. My
opinion is to limit protocol prohibitions to absolutely necessary cases.

Alireza