Eszett and IDNAv2 vs IDNA2008

Andrew Sullivan ajs at
Thu Mar 12 19:10:55 CET 2009

On Thu, Mar 12, 2009 at 11:04:56AM -0700, Erik van der Poel wrote:

> So the WG needs to decide whether or not to keep the IDNA2003
> mappings. 

I was under the impression that we'd already decided not to, just by
forming the WG.  Perhaps I misunderstand the charter, but it seemed to
me that this was part of the deal.


Andrew Sullivan
ajs at
Shinkuro, Inc.

More information about the Idna-update mailing list