Try your Eszett

Peter Dambier peter at peter-dambier.de
Sat Mar 7 16:03:02 CET 2009

Thank you Vint,

we still have trouble with our appache.

you may spell the end ( Sierra Echo X-ray) or
number 6 or ( s e c h s ). It is one and the
same host.

This one should work without problems and correct UTF:

http://www.das-loch-von-koelle.de/UTF/

whith this one dont forget the www:

http://www.hessen-braucht-sechs.de/UTF/

or try

http://www.hessen-braucht-sechs.de/UTF/index.html

If it wants a password please try again.

Please inform me privately if it does not.

Kind regards
Peter

mail: peter at peter-dambier.de
http://www.peter-dambier.de/