Potentially redundant context rules

Matitiahu Allouche matial at il.ibm.com
Wed Jul 29 09:09:43 CEST 2009

Patrik Fältström wrote:
"Can people that know bidi inside and out assure me that the rule(s) in
bidi already today, without any changes, implement exactly the same
rule as tables context rule does?"

First we should see the latest and greatest version of the bidi rules.  Or
are they still the same as of November 2008?  If so, maybe the first step
should be to update the rules according to comments submitted meanwhile,
then to check how they overlap with context rules.

Shalom (Regards),  Mati
           Bidi Architect
           Globalization Center Of Competency - Bidirectional Scripts
           IBM Israel
           Phone: +972 2 5888802    Fax: +972 2 5870333    Mobile: +972 52
2554160