Stockholm meeting

Mark Davis ⌛ mark at macchiato.com
Mon Jul 27 13:37:05 CEST 2009

The NFD argument is completely specious. John mentioned the transformations
to NFD and NFKC; but neither is relevant.

Any transformation between NFD and from NFC is lossless - and any
transformation to NFKC would change the label.

The mapping IS idempotent.

This is quite frustrating, since I'm listening to conversations, and can't
respond, because jabber isn't working.

Mark