Katakana Middle Dot again (Was: tables-06b.txt: A.5, A.6, A.9)

Mark Davis ⌛ mark at macchiato.com
Sat Jul 25 09:45:40 CEST 2009

It is clear with the flurry of activity that there are problems. They have
been this way for the better part of the year because, frankly, there have
been no responses to problems in the formulation of CONTEXTO raised in
November, and raised again in April. So when finally there there is some
engagement and progress is being made, it is pretty darned annoying to call
it "too late".

Mark