Katakana Middle Dot again (Was: tables-06b.txt: A.5, A.6, A.9)

Wil Tan wil at cloudregistry.net
Sat Jul 25 04:54:52 CEST 2009

Though I had concerns before, I agree with you that we should just
make it PVALID.

I still think that the character should be constraint to be used
within Japanese context only (which means Han|Hiragana|Katakana|LDH)
and not with any script, but it hardly seems worthwhile for us to
define a contextual rule for it.

=wil

Wil Tan
CTO