IDNA Comparisons

Elisabeth Blanconil eblanconil at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 11:58:08 CEST 2009

This is a general semiotic issue. As long as a technical inability
obliges to a discrimination law considers it as an act of God. There
is no other technical limitation here than an act of Unicode. The law
will most probly not buy it, moreover if legal experts testify that
the presentation layer in network architecture is precisely the
multiple code support layer. This case is adequately discussed in the
mapping document.

Elisabeth Blanconil