Updates to Exceptions and BackwardCompatible Sets

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Wed Jul 15 23:40:48 CEST 2009

nominally I think we hope that we will not have to deal with going
from disallowed to contextO.

I think the current view is that such changes should require IETF-
level intervention in the near
term although a lighter-weight process might be considered based on
experience.

Does anyone see this differently?

vint