Pseudo-code

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 15 21:01:21 CEST 2009

Mark had mentioned this once, but I'd like to say that I also found the pseudo-code structure difficult to understand initially.  You'll note however that I'm not suggesting a better syntax :)  Except I also really don't like .eq.

Additionally I find the "Lookup: True" / "Lookup: False" wording to be confusing.  The definition of "Lookup" is pretty clear.  However a "quick glance" at "Lookup:False" initially made me think of the character being disallowed completely at lookup.  (Yea, I know that doesn’t make sense, that's just how it looks when you see the doc for the 1st time.)

Maybe instead of "Lookup: true/false" it could be something like "Context: Registration Only" or "Context: Registration and Lookup".

-Shawn