Valid/invalid Label

Alireza Saleh saleh at nic.ir
Sat Feb 28 10:22:39 CET 2009

Yes, because I think whatever happens beyond the registered level is the
applicant responsibility and if he wants to create names with confusion
it is up to him. This argument would be also true for the registries
that currently having some supplementary policies for bundling as these
policies are also effective only at the registered label with the registry.

Alireza