Valid/invalid Label

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Fri Feb 27 19:09:21 CET 2009

Certainly : ex.
http://jean-françois.jefsey.com<http://xn--jean-franois-sdb.jefsey.com>
But it should also be possible for a zone manager who want to keep his
namespace tidy. Enforcing the same format/tables all the way down, in order
to fight phishing and protect trust or make the law respected. Some ccTLDs
namespace adult, blasphemous, racist, etc. names and sites. Some TLDs may be
reserved to childs.

This is a feature or an added value TLD Managers may want to offer that can
be more easily supported than DNSSEC ?

Best
jfc