Bundling vs Mapping

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Wed Feb 25 23:26:34 CET 2009

On 25 feb 2009, at 19.12, Mark Davis wrote:

>> 4. Why has not work continued on the pre-i-d that Mark worked on,
>> should
>> that work continue?
>
> The indications that we have gotten all along is that that the
> authors of
> IDNA2008 were not interested in that.

As I feel I am one of the authors of one of the documents of IDNA2008,
I must ask yourself where you found such indications from me. I have,
I thought, quite clearly several times asked you for a continuation of
your draft, and an I-D. What I have said is that I have wanted the
draft not to concentrate so much on HTTP, but instead choose whether
it is about HTTP and URIs, or about domain names (so that it can be
expanded again for the specific applications that use domain names).

    Patrik