MAYBE-TRANSITIONAL, a historical tale (was: Re: Additional thoughts on TRANSITIONAL)

Mark Davis ☕ mark at macchiato.com
Fri Dec 4 22:45:31 CET 2009

I agree with you that there are many similarities between the MAYBE and
TRANSITIONAL. MAYBE at the time wasn't suitable because it was applied to a
huge number of characters. However, applying the concept (with a few
changes) to these 4 characters for a transitional period is, I think,
feasible.

Mark