Consensus Call on Latin Sharp S and Greek Final Sigma

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Fri Dec 4 13:42:00 CET 2009

Michael Everson wrote:
> On 4 Dec 2009, at 02:07, jean-michel bernier de portzamparc wrote:
>
>> Since Rod Beckstrom announced the Internet has changed :
>>
>> - Jefsey sends a mail saying that Michael Everson is perfectly
>> right !!!
>
> I *do* hope this does not invalidate my arguments.

It means that for the next week you have to use Cherokee (choice of
CNO or UTC is optional) and Cyrillic scripts to write Latin script
texts, and script mixing within each sequence of two or more
characters is mandatory, and you must use a font which reduces the
visual dissimilarity, when writing press releases on world domination,
or contributions to this working group.

Its only a seven day sentence, but don't let it happen again as
recidivists must write well commented APL code of increasing length
and complexity using only Cree syllabics.

I wonder if we can be done by April 1st.

Eric