Mapping?

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 3 05:43:18 CET 2009

> On the other hand, Ü is ü.

Is it?  So if I wrote this paragraph entirely in lower case would it be correct?  Even "Michael Everson" might look a bit odd.  I expect I'd get pretty bad marks from my English teacher :)  (Ok, she might not like the :) either).

is it?  so if i wrote this paragraph entirely in lower case would it be correct?  even "michael everson" might look a bit odd.  i expect i'd get pretty bad marks from my english teacher :) (ok, she might not like the :) either).

(That was surprisingly difficult to type, not only did Outlook fix everything, habit got me too).

-Shawn