Migration timeframe

Shawn Steele Shawn.Steele at microsoft.com
Thu Dec 3 02:43:51 CET 2009

Yea, I don't get why people don't update.  99.99% (Ok, I haven't seen that many).  ALL of the machines I've seen with virus type problems were way out of date.  Another couple I know are low bandwidth so only update sporadically (but they do update so they haven't had problems).

Anyway, sane or not, I don't think all of the people will update as quickly as we'd like :(  And the list's thrown out #s like 5-10 years for a transition, so it seems like we recognize that as well.

-Shawn