WG/IDNABIS LC

Vint Cerf vint at google.com
Sun Aug 30 04:06:27 CEST 2009

Elisabeth,

you are free to publish as an independent Internet Draft but not as a
working group document.
The working group is near finalization of all documents currently
produced under the current charter.
As Paul points out, we are about to forward the final documents to the
Area Director with the request
to carry them forward as a set of RFCs.

During the IETF last call, assuming the IESG approves our final
documents, you are free to make
reference to your I-D

vint