WG Last Call for Four Primary IDNABIS I-Ds

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Tue Aug 11 14:05:37 CEST 2009

Elisabeth,

Thanks for noticing this difference in how the documents are generated
from the XML that is in use in the IETF.

The exact order of the sections will be decided upon (and sections
will potentially be moved around) at the time of publication by the
RFC Editor while doing other formatting changes.

I have been in contact with the other document editors, and our
suggestion to our wg chair is to *NOT* risk destroying the actual
content of the messages by moving things around at the time of last
call (both wg and IETF).

     Regards, Patrik