Tables and contextual rule for Katakana middle dot

Patrik Fältström patrik at frobbit.se
Thu Apr 9 08:11:07 CEST 2009

On 8 apr 2009, at 22.16, Patrik Fältström wrote:

> On 8 apr 2009, at 00.41, Paul Hoffman wrote:
>
>> So we are now back to choosing characters based on visual
>> confusion? How the heck did we get here?
>
> Because Mark started using visual representation.

I have been bashed privately (again) because of this statement, and I
am told I should have written "Because John brought it up, so you
should have hit on John and not Mark".

If that is the interpretation people have, I misunderstood the first
email from John, and apologize.

The rest of my message still stands, and this comment from me was
irrelevant, but to be honest, I think also the question was as
irrelevant and I just want to explain that my reaction was based on
the fact the question was asked.

Once again, specifically to Mark, my apologies.

     Regards, Patrik