M-label definition

Eric Brunner-Williams ebw at abenaki.wabanaki.net
Wed Apr 8 23:17:05 CEST 2009

Paul Hoffman wrote:
> It may be a good time for some to start listing the proposals

Over the lifetime of -bis several contributors have suggested mapping
something, and I recall at least one garnering a "there is no mapping in
this [2008] protocol" response.

I'm not suggesting a mind-numbing grovel through the -bis mailing list
archive, but the prior tentative proposals that anyone does recall could
be checked for reasonableness on look-up. Its not so much the change
that is in the front of our minds, its the changes we dismissed and
managed to dismiss the memory of as well that could be checked.

Eric