Q1 is mapping on lookup permanent or transitional?

Rémy Renardin renardinr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 02:01:44 CEST 2009

Louis,
there is no more need to oppose any IDNA2008 proposition. They decided to
under-support French (and other Latin) languages. As discussed during the
March 31 meeting in ENSAM, we now have a growing acceptance of JFC's
generalization proposition. It replaces conflicts by complementarity, and
defuses the growing political opposition to Unicode, Google and the American
bias.

The engaged work just makes IDNA an ADNs application example with two
simultaneous architectures (unilateral and multilateral). So, you might want
to keep _watching and reporting_ on this list for us, since you are less
interested by our ADN analysis. But, please, do not create any contention
with this group: whatever their solution and whatever their publication date
we will integrate it.
Coridalement.

Et merci pout toute l'aide que tu nous a apportée. Cordialement.
Rémy Renardin.