Consensus Call Tranche 8 Summary - Addendum

John C Klensin klensin at jck.com
Wed Oct 22 20:47:42 CEST 2008

Mark,

Thanks.  I will save this text in case there is agreement that
it should be used.  I believe that the first questions are the
ones that Andrew stated implicitly: whether we believe Rationale
should evolve in this direction and, then, whether this type of
comment and pointer is the optimal (or only) one to make.

I also wonder whether the definition of a "technical character"
is well understood within the community that might be reading
that document.

   best,
   john

--On Wednesday, 22 October, 2008 17:36 +0200 Mark Davis