Consensus Call Tranche 8 Summary - Addendum

Mark Davis mark at macchiato.com
Wed Oct 22 12:08:26 CEST 2008

This was discussed at some length a while ago. I really don't think it
belongs in the IDNA specifications, since the information is hard to
maintain, and is really informative -- not required for the protocol.
One could give a pointer to Table 4 of
http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr31/#Specific_Character_Adjustments and/or
to http://www.unicode.org/reports/tr39/#General_Security_Profile (we plan to
update that section to be appropriate for IDNA2008).

Mark