[Idna-arabicscript] APTLD Meeting - Hyderabad - December 1 & 2

Tina Dam tina.dam at icann.org
Tue Oct 21 23:02:00 CEST 2008

Hi Eric, I don't think this topic has any particular relevance for the IDNA revision. So if you or others have any follow ups to this email I suggest we take it offline.

We will post an report over the received replies before the Cairo meeting - currently replies are still coming in and a few have asked for an additional couple of days. If it helps you meanwhile I can tell you that we have about 50% of the replies stating that they are going to participate in the fast track and 50% stating that they are not.

Tina