Consensus Call Tranche 1 (Document Organization)

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Wed Oct 8 09:46:18 CEST 2008

At 02:08 08/10/08, John C Klensin wrote:

>Both of those issues are addressed at more length in the note I
>just sent in response to Jefsey's answer.  They may be further
>elaborated in some more material I hope to get out within the
>next 24 hours.

John - I very much appreciate the amount of time you are putting
into INDA2008 and related issues. But sometimes, it seems to me
that rather than sending out longer and longer rationale mails,
just giving something a try in the form of an actual document
might move things forward more quickly, and might more easily
convince one or the other side of the benefits of one or the
other approach.

Regards,     Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp