Security Considerations: bad split

Mark Davis mark at macchiato.com
Thu Nov 20 18:21:59 CET 2008

Sorry I wasn't clear.
What I mean is the "content" of the security considerations needs to be in
one place. Each document will have its security considerations section, but
they would all point to one location, instead of two as the do now, eg in
Tables:

6.  Security Considerations

   The security issues associated with this work are discussed in
   [IDNA2008-rationale
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-04#ref-IDNA2008-rationale>]
and [IDNA2008-protocol
<http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-04#ref-IDNA2008-protocol>].