draft-ietf-idnabis-tables-03.txt

Yoshiro YONEYA yone at jprs.co.jp
Tue Nov 18 05:09:31 CET 2008

Apologize my delayed comment.

I have two comments on Appendix A of tables-03.

(1) definition of rule is unclear
  Codepoint and Overview is easy to understand, but Lookup and Rule Set is
  somewhat difficult to understand.  Definition of rule should be completed
  in Tables document itself.

(2) KATAKANA MIDDLE DOT
  KATAKANA MIDDLE DOT is usually used in Japanese context.  That is,
  adjacent characters are mixed sequences of Han, Kana (Hiragana and
  Katakana) and ASCII LD.

--
Yoshiro YONEYA <yone at jprs.co.jp>