New version of -bidi (UNOFFICIAL)

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Mon Nov 17 11:59:24 CET 2008

Hello Harald,

Like jfc, I have had difficulties reading your new draft version.
Putting it up somewhere, or sending it as a real attachment
(rather than just copying it into the mail) would help.

Independent of that, it occurred to me that at least the
IRI spec, and probably other specs, too, might want to
reference the new bidi criteria. Depending on how these
are written, this may be easier or more difficult, and
I would like to give you advice on how to make this easier
(or you may have ideas for that yourself, too).

Regards,    Martin.

#-#-#  http://www.sw.it.aoyama.ac.jp       mailto:duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp