Punycode & IMA/EAI

JFC Morfin jefsey at jefsey.com
Wed May 21 11:55:03 CEST 2008

At 03:33 21/05/2008, Shawn Steele wrote:
>That's what I'm saying, they'll choose the 1st of your options :)  I
>think the 2nd is a limited case, and probably only chosen because a
>lack of reasonable alternatives.

The display is the issue discussed here? I thought it was no part of
the debate?

One simpler and more general way to think about this could be to
consider the business card as the actual entry. This is the case when
an OCR is used. This also is the case of a "reply to". Will non-ASCII
readers reply to an A-label they do not understand?
jfc