Archaic scripts (was: Re: New version: draft-ietf-idna-tables-01.txt)

Michel Suignard michelsu at windows.microsoft.com
Wed May 7 20:13:55 CEST 2008

I totally disagree. To a large degree the IDNA2003 tenet of allowing everything but few characters is one of the reasons why we are going through this whole exercise of revising IDNA and excluding most non letters in IDNA 2008. Question really is do we extend the symbol exclusion to extinct scripts.

Michel