New Attempt to Close on IDNABIS Charter (v2)

Lisa Dusseault ldusseault at commerce.net
Mon Mar 31 20:11:58 CEST 2008

I've sent this out for External Review -- another IETF-wide look at
the charter.  I made the small modification of not requiring the WG to
close if it needs to recharter -- the recharter can still be done with
the same formality, and closing is still an option.  We have process
issues around closing a WG and reopening it under the same name.  :(

Lisa