Greek Casefolding sigma

segred at ics.forth.gr segred at ics.forth.gr
Sat Mar 29 20:00:10 CET 2008

Dear Patrik,

What I ask is not to introduce a 25th character in our language (the
final sigma as a new character).

The current status is: The final sigma is mapped to the small sigma.

Is the IDNA200X with the DISALLOWED form of final sigma still preserving this
mapping inside the protocol?

Kind Regards,

Vaggelis Segredakis