draft-klensin-idnabis-protocol-04 section 4.5

Martin Duerst duerst at it.aoyama.ac.jp
Fri Mar 28 07:46:44 CET 2008

This is irrelevant to the charter, but I have difficulties understanding
from the citations below how registration is stricter than lookup.
Registration only mentions DISALLOWED and UNASSIGNED, whereas
lookup mentions NFC, contextual rules, and combining marks in
first position on top of that. So I get the impression that
lookup is more restricted that registration. What did I get wrong?

Regards,   Martin.