Backwards compatibility

Paul Hoffman phoffman at imc.org
Wed Mar 19 16:53:58 CET 2008

At 1:44 PM +0900 3/19/08, Martin Duerst wrote:
>Mark - Why don't you just submit your draft as a personal Internet-Draft?

Martin: because we are not even a WG at the moment and we are trying
to define a charter. To keep that discussion tractable, we are
considering the four documents from the design team. One of those
documents allows for such a document to be defined later, and others
have indicated that they might produce such a document as well.

Let's keep this focused on the two tasks at hand: for a WG and agree
to the direction of the work.