Cf?

Erik van der Poel erikv at google.com
Tue Mar 18 16:33:20 CET 2008

Instead of trying to make a decision for each Cf character, putting
all of them in CONTEXTO (and two in CONTEXTJ) seems like it would
leave the door open to those characters (since we can write contextual
rules for them later).

Making them DISALLOWED now makes it harder to allow them later. No?

Anyway, I don't really care about the rest of Cf. It seems like there
is a more pressing need to make a decision about U+200C.

Erik