Milestones

Paul Hoffman phoffman at imc.org
Tue Mar 18 03:37:32 CET 2008

At 2:45 AM +0100 3/18/08, Harald Tveit Alvestrand wrote:
>I'll repeat that I support the original format of the charter -
>formulating the WG as a WG whose main purpose is to review, confirm
>and refine the current documents.

...and that's what my proposed wording does. What it doesn't do is
lock us into the arrangement of four documents that was mostly done
for the convenience of the design team. Given that there were
complaintd about the normative parts of IDNA2003 being split over
four documents, people in the WG might want to not repeat that
mistake.

>I think it's stupid to start with a greenfield approach in this charter.

+1 (well, with s/stupid/unwise/)